Letter from Khalid Habbab to the RTM

Received Monday, August 20th

Hello,

My name is Khalid Habbab, I reside at =========== in Groton and work at Electric Boat. I'm contacting you regarding the B.Y.O.B. ordinance. 

I visit Midnight Hookah Lounge every weekend, which is a great place to hang out after bars/restaurants hours. With this ordinance I will not be able to visit the place with friends and co-workers and have to drive further away to other cities such as Hartford or Providence.

Midnight Hookah Lounge is a convenient place since it is located in Groton, so I would urge not to pass this ordinance.

Thank you for understanding. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Letter from Hossam Abudawood - Owner of Midnight Hookah

What's a Midnight Hookah?

Letter from Ahmad Faraj to the RTM