Letter from Ahmad Faraj to the RTM

Received Wednesday, August 15th

Good Evening,

My name is Ahmad Faraj and I have been a Groton resident for the past four years. After long weeks at work i always look forward to going to the Midnight Hookah Lounge on the weekends. The lounge has been the go to place for me and my friends ever since its inception. The owner is respectful and the security guards make sure no problems occur. Moreover, this is one of the only late night spots in Groton. I believe it would be unfair if the new B.Y.O.B  ordinance hindered the lounge's growing business. I hope that the ordinance can be vetoed by the Representatives at the town meeting to help this business stay afloat

Thank you,
Ahmad

Comments

  1. Nice content! It would be Use for Us and Make with Better also.
    Do you need this Hookha Lonuge Just Get it?
    Whitemistcafe Kothanur

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Letter from Hossam Abudawood - Owner of Midnight Hookah

What's a Midnight Hookah?